Monday, October 8, 2007

10 Years Later....


Joshua and I got back last night from an amazing weekend in my hometown city--Va. Beach, VA. We took a special visit there for my 10 year high school reunion! Since my church & school were such a HUGE part of my life growing up (I was there K-4- 12th grade) it was so much fun taking Joshua back to meet everyone (most of them for the 1st time) and show him my life there. Everyone LOVED him and I think he had a really GREAT time! We were able to spend a lot of special time seeing SO many people that I love...especially my wonderful g-parents!

Here are a couple of pics from our big weekend!


Atlantic Shores Christian School Class of '97


















BEFORE & AFTER
A picture of our School back in 1997 & a picture of our school in 2007......
It's come a LONG way!
















Court & Joshua













Me & my sweet Hubby!










WELCOME!!! Our Reunion Dinner @ Rockefeller's Restaurant on the beach!




























My BEST friends from High School




Me & Joshua checking out the gym!












This American flag was donated to the school
by my Nan. It was presented to her by the
US Army @ my grandfather's funeral.










Saying goodbye to my precious G-parents. What a wonderful weekend!!!





























































































































































































































































































































3 comments:

Ward Blog said...

Glad you guys had so much fun this past weekend!!! It was so great to see you and Joshua!!!

Donna said...

I bet it was fun to go back and see all your friends from highschool. My 10th reunion is next year and I think it will be fun!

Christy said...

Yes, it was a blast and it seemed like a time machine just took me back...like I never even left. It was so fun seeing everyone and I know you'll have fun @ yours next year! Can't wait to see you soon Donna...I'll give you a call next week to let you know when I'll be in town.