Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Special Dinner Dates!


Joshua has been in Atlanta this week for work and so I've been coming home to an empty house the last few days--and can I tell you, I don't like it one bit! I have never been the "needy" type and I really love my alone time, but this week I have missed my sweet hubby terribly! However, I've been keeping myself busy so I don't think about him being gone too much. Soooo, last night I had Joshua's cousin, Michael, his girlfriend Dezerre, and of course Oliver over for dinner and it was so much fun having them there. We had a great time and for someone who doesn't cook that much, I was proud of my dinner. I mean...you can't go wrong with spaghetti right? :) They were laughing @ me for taking pictures, but I told them I was going to blog about them & our dinner, so then they let me take more! haha Thanks for the company guys--and thanks for looking out for this lonely wife away from her husband! Joshie gets back TOMORROW...yeah!!!




After dinner, I got the house all cleaned up and ready for Joshua to come home! Then I watched The Holiday for the 15th time this week. If you have never seen that movie...make sure you see it! It's my new fav! :)
It was great and relaxing night............


























5 comments:

Donna said...

First to comment!!! Your pictures are great...you are always such a clean housekeeper:) And you are a good cook! I love your barbecue chicken you made us once:) So Joshua gets home just in time for you to leave?!

Christy said...

Yes, I hate that!! Are you sure you're gonna be ok with me coming on Friday???? I hope I'm not a burden. :) Especially since you're about ready to pop! Just let me know!!

angela said...

Let me say, Christy, your house is so pretty!! I love the way you decorate.
Also, did that picture you bought from Ross work for you in the kitchen?

Christy said...

Thanks Ang...you're so sweet. I love my little house. Its nothing fancy, but very homey(sp?) and that is what I LOVE!! :) And yes, the picture worked GREAT...and for only $6.99, you can't be that huh? Thanks for your help sista!

anthonyandbeth said...

it's hard when the hubby is away! Anthony's been gone this week too and gets home tonight. I can't wait! :) you're house looks beautiful! nice to see a glimpse of where you live! :)