Monday, October 29, 2007

The Most Important Man In My Life

Over the weekend we celebrated the birthday of the MOST important man in my life, my wonderful husband, Joshua! We had an incredible weekend together and it reminded me of how much I love this man God has placed in my life to be my life-long partner & best friend. I feel so lucky & blessed to have him as my husband. Here's a recap of our fun weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday night we enjoyed a yummy dinner @ Joshua's favorite restaurant in downtown Knoxville, the Butcher Shop. Joshua is a "steak & potatoes" kind of man, so to him, this was the PERFECT b-day dinner. I wasn't able to get a lot of pictures of the guys because they were bonding while cooking our steaks on the grill. In the meantime, us girls, kept ourselves entertained with the triplets & my camera. :) We finished the night @ our house with dessert (since Joshua doesn't like cake, we went with cheesecake instead) and presents with the entire family. We had a wonderful night....and as you can see from the pics, the triplets enjoyed the birthday celebration just as much as Joshua!

Mammy & Mason

Mammy & Malachi


Maverick LOVES his hat!


I told Malachi to give me a mean football player face, and this is what I got! :)


Phillip & Mandy

P r e s e n t s ! ! !
Joshua opening up the Bible I got him.

Excited about his new UT watch...and totally surprised!


This putter was from Phillip & Mandy and it was his FAVORITE gift--thanks guys! He plans to go golfing this week and try it out .


Playin some putt-putt in the house....

Opening more presents.....


Maverick testing out Uncle Joshie's chair

All the madness....can you just imagine how Christmas will be???????? I love it!

Happy 27th B-day...cheesecake time!!


There's 4 of them blowing out the candles!


Time for a little wrestling with Uncle Joshie!


A special "Happy B-day" sung by the triplets.
Oh, yeah, and here is Mason sporting some left over chocolate on his tooth...yum! :)



Sunday was Joshua's actual b-day and it was a great day! After church, we enjoyed lunch @ his Memaw & Pepaw's house and then we topped off the day with some good quality time at home together. He told me it was the best b-day he's ever had, which made me so happy and made the weekend just that much better. I love you baby...Happy B-day!!

Dezerre, Michael, & Uncle Mike @ Memaw & Pepaw's house

A special "Happy B-day" encore!


Me & the B-day Boy!





























































































































































































4 comments:

Dolly said...

Hey Christy! I'm in Tacoma and just checking out your blog. I loved seeing the new pictures and am glad Joshua had a great bday. You're a good wife! You look great too by the way. I miss you! I will call you for sure when I get back. ILY

Christy said...

Oh Dol--I miss you!!!!! I feel like its been FOREVER since we've talked. Hope you're having fun in Tacoma--tell Kathie I said hi! I'll be praying for Franklin & the Festival. Love and miss you and can't wait to talk to you soon!

Vonda said...

Hey Christy!!! It's me Vonda (Williams) Livingston, Anthony's Sister here in Germany. I saw your comment on Beth's blog and just thought that may be you girl. I love your blog. And you and your handsome husband look so great together. What a blessing that God has given you such a wonderful man! Isn't it great being married to the love of your life??? I know your husband sure is blessed to have you girl. Take care! -Vonda

anthonyandbeth said...

looks like you've got a great man there! so glad you have each other! :)