Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Sweet Dad...


I know this family has had ALOT of b-days lately, but I feel terrible because my dad's b-day was on the 12th and I totally forgot to mention it on my blog!!!!!
So, here's to my sweet dad....

You & I share such a special relationship and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. You have always made me feel so important, so loved, and so precious. You have always listened to my intermost thoughts/feelings and everything that was important to me, was always important to you because no matter what, my happiness meant the world to you. You'll NEVER know what having a dad like that has meant in my life. I appreciate your wisdom, your advice, your encouragement, your trust, but most importantly, I appreciate the Godly example you've been to me over the years. How does a girl get so lucky to have a dad like that? :) I love you more than words can say and I'm so grateful for you. Happy B-lated Birthday!!! Phil. 1:3

No comments: