Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is a very special day....my mom turns 57!!!
(She doesn't look it, does she???)

Here's a tribute to you, mom, for the wonderful, godly,
strong, & AMAZING person/mom you are! We are so thankful for YOU
and here's just a couple of reasons why I love you so much!


I love you for your sweet & tender spirit &
most importantly, your heart for the Lord.

I love you for being such an amazing mom and for the irreplaceable love you have for your family!

I love your sense of humor & I love that we have so much fun together.
There is NO ONE that can make me laugh the way that you do!

I love you for being a "GIVER" and for teaching me, Jay, & Brad, (by example) how to serve & love people without expecting a thing in return.

I love you for being an INCREDIBLE "Mimi"

I could go on and on because there are millions of things I love about you mom, but today, I just wanted to say that I love you, I thank the Lord for you, and I'm so happy that you're MY MOM. Hope you have a fabulous birthday and feel so loved...because YOU ARE!




7 comments:

Amy said...

That was so sweet and I'm sure it made your mom cry! What mom wouldn't want to have their child feel all those things about them!

angela said...

Your mom is so sweet & funny. I remember her making us laugh sooo hard while we were in California visiting!! She was a riot.
Happy birthday!

anthonyandbeth said...

what a sweet tribute to your mom! you are so blessed to have a mom who loves you so much and loves the Lord even more!

The Blonde Renstroms said...

Hey, Christy! It's so fun looking at your blog and seeing what you're up to! Thanks for saying "Hi" on our blog. Happy birthday to your mom :-)
Love Danielle, Daniel and Bennett

Dolly said...

This was so sweet Christy. I was out of town during your mom's bday so I wasn't able to email her. Your mom is so funny and always makes me laugh too. In fact Leland and I were in the airport two days ago and I was telling him the story again of "It Good?" We laughed hard at that one.

Christy said...

haha...Dolly, I'm glad you had some good laughs over that story! I cry laughing every time I talk about that... :) haha

Linda Williams said...

I so enjoyed seeing your blog, Christy......I too love your Mom. I consider her a very good friend and one that I wish I could spend more time with. She is truly a lady who has a heart for God. She is truly a gem. A one of a kind!

Love,
Mrs. Williams