Monday, October 22, 2007

Busy Weekend!



This weekend was a wonderful, but BUSY weekend! First, I took a short trip to Charlotte for my friend, Jessica's wedding....it was a great time as I was able to see so many people that I miss and love! Then I got up really early on Sunday AM and headed back to Knoxville to meet up with my friend Kori who was here in town for a wedding. We had another special surprise when Alexis drove to Knoxville to meet up with us. It was a great reunion weekend and very refreshing after being with friends & family! Oh, and a special THANK YOU to Donna & Roy for letting me stay with them in Charlotte this weekend--I love you guys and will be praying for you as Roy Austin arrives this week! Can't wait to meet him. :) Here are a few pics from the weekend...and more to come, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

It was SO good to see you this weekend!! Just wish it would have been to where we could've chatted more without the buzy-ness of the day. :o) It was a great day though!You are still precious as always. Would you email me that pic of us when you get a chance? thanks!

Donna said...

Cute pictures! I especially LOVE the beautiful one of me when I just woke up and was flipping french toast! It was great having you here this weekend. Caroline had a great time showing off for you! Maggie misses you, too:)

Dolly said...

I hate that I missed being in Charlotte when you were there. Sounds like you had a good time and Donna and Roy loved having you there. She said caroline was showing off for you! :)
Come visit us in Lynchburg!!!! We miss you!