Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy 2008!

Hope everyone had a great New Years! Joshua and I spent our New Years @ his Uncle Mike & Aunt Sandy's house. It was very low key (which we loved) but a lot of fun. We ate, played games, hung around with the family, and at some point with five kids in the house under 4, we wondered if the New Year would ever get here!! ;) Here are some pics for you to see for yourself!

HI!!!!!!!!!

Eating AGAIN!!

Benj & Heather

Joshua showing Memaw how to play Guesstures--she was hilarious!
All the kids wanted me to take their picture! Here's me & Maverick
Me & Malachi
My adorable husband :)
YAY, its 2008!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Donna said...

cool last picture! Good blog idea:) It looks like you had a fun, yet noisy New Year's! Happy 2008!

Dolly said...

Just catching up with blogs. I've been out of town since last Sunday and am so happy to be home. Looks like you guys had a great time. I need to get my blog updated now.

Ashleigh said...

Happy New Year!!! Hope you have a very blessed one! Love you!

Suzanne said...

I love the pictures of the kids! they are adorable! Looks like a fun New Year.

Suzanne said...

I am sitting here with Hannah and Donna checking out your blog and thought I would comment since I am your 1000 visitor! Go Christy! Keep the updates coming.