Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jay!



My wonderful brother celebrated his 27th birthday over the weekend and I wanted to let him know how very special he is to me! I am SO blessed to have grown up with two awesome brothers who have been better to me than I deserve. Jason, is the oldest of the two, and I am so proud of the man he is. He is an incredible brother, son, husband, & father and works hard at whatever he does. He has one of the most tender & giving hearts of anyone I have ever met, and although he is not as talkative or social as myself or Bradley, he has a quiet strength that we all admire so much. I love you Jay--out of all the gifts that the Lord has given me, YOU are one of the ones I treasure most. I love & appreciate you so much and I know the Lord has incredible things in store for you...keep trusting Him & putting Him 1st in your life and that alone will bring all the happiness & contentment that you deserve. Happy B-day little bro!!!



No comments: