Monday, January 21, 2008

Soup to the Soul

Joshua & I had a packed, but wonderful weekend! My dad, who I hadn't seen since our wedding over a year ago (I know...isn't that TERRIBLE??), and his wife Pam came for their 1st visit to Knoxville! It was so fun showing them our life here...we had the most FABULOUS time...and pretty much all we did was eat, talk, and drive around to show them all the Knoxville sites. We did manage to take a trip to Gatlinburg on Saturday afternoon but it was FREEZING and super crowded, so we only stayed for a couple of hours. Seeing that we don't get to see them very often, I TREASURE the moments we do get to spend together and it was truly like soup to my soul. I am so grateful for such an awesome dad who loves me the way he does! Here are some fun pics of our weekend.

Eating @ Calhouns in Galinburg

Dad, Joshua & Pam


SO stinkin COLD!!

Me & my #2 man...my awesome dad!

1 comment:

Dolly said...

That's great that your dad and Pam came to see you guys. I'm glad you all had a good time. Looks like it could have been the coldest weekend possible for them to visit!