Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Is it January 16th Already?

Sorry for the delay in posting an update! The last few weeks have been so busy and have flown right by. I seriously can't believe its already January 16th! We've had a lot of random things going on lately it seems. Sally (my m-in-law) had surgery on January 3rd and we spent a lot of time @ the hospital and then we've also tried to visit her at home as much as possible too. She's doing great and has had a lot of tender lovin care. :) It also helps to have a lot of people praying for her, so we thank the Lord for her great recovery so far! I mentioned to her that I was going to put her in my blog, but she made me promise not to put any PICS up for awhile. :) Other than that, thing are great. Things @ work have been really busy for both Joshua & I and I've also been trying to get my MK business in full swing again. That in itself has kept me BUSY! But have no fear, we have STILL managed to have a little fun too... :)


A bunch of us took a trip to eat @ Litton's--its a very popular burger joint in Knoxville....YUMO!!





Me speaking @ our Mary Kay meeting



My MK Director buddies--LOVE these girls!!

So, there's just a little update for everyone on what's been going on here in Knox-vegas. There will be more exciting updates to come very soon...my dad & Pam are coming to visit THIS weekend & I CAN'T WAIT!!! Joshua & I have some fun things planned for their 1st trip to Knoxville!

2 comments:

Dolly said...

FTP!!! Love the new update and pics of you in your MK Purple suite. That must be a new suite. I thought they were red! I know you'll have a great time with your dad and Pam this weekend. You'll have to take lots of pics of that. We'll expect a good post next week.

Anonymous said...

LOVE seeing Y-O-U up in front speaking at your MK meeting!! YOU GO, girl.....kick that business in HIGH GEAR! YOU are SOOOO GREAT at it ---love seeing your Director-buddy girlfriends---wish you were still HERE!!! Love you---your SENIOR "Mama!" Sue