Friday, January 25, 2008

I Love These Boys!

Last night, Joshua's side of the family had a friend's funeral to attend. Since I really didn't know the lady who passed, I volunteered to babysit my 3 year old nephews. Can I just tell you that I love these boys? We had the best time...we ate, played, watched a movie and then headed to bed. I ended up laying in bed with all of them at some point...and they were holding my hand, playing with my hair, and saying, "I love you Aunt Christy". It truly made my heart MELT. I just can't imagine how it will feel oneday when it's my own child is saying those things to me!! Anyways, we had a great time and I was so proud of them for behaving so well. Thought I would share some pics of our fun night together!!







Maverick & Mason



Malachi

9 comments:

Dolly said...

They LOVE you! That's really sweet that you took care of them. You have the best of both worlds now...enjoying them, then giving them back to their parents! Isn't that fun?

Suzanne said...

This makes for good practice! Three boys! You are doing good. Do the triplets run on Joshua's side? I mean could you be looking at having triplets one day?

Ward Blog said...

I bet you are the very BEST aunt!!! Looks like everyone had a blast!!!!

Donna said...

That last pic is so cute of the little guy sucking his thumb. I bet you had a fun, yet loud night!!

Suzanne said...

Christy- what is your email? I am making my blog private and wanted to add you.

Christy said...

Suzanne, my e-mail is ChristyBrooke33@hotmail.com! :)

Ashleigh said...

Too cute! Isn't it SO fun being an aunt-loving and spoiling them?!? I just wish that I lived closer to my niece and nephew. :O)

anthonyandbeth said...

you look like you make the BEST aunt! a lot like our aunt vonda! i know those boys just love you to pieces!!!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.