Thursday, September 13, 2007

I CAVED!!

Dolly has been trying to get me to start a blog for a while now...and today has been a slow day at work, and so I CAVED! I am now officially a "blogger". :) But I have to admit, I'm kind of excited about this!! I love reading everyone else's updates, and although I'm probably not the most entertaining writer, I thought I would give it a try. For those of you who KNOW me, you know that I love keeping in touch with everyone...but as we all figure out at some point, it's impossible!! So, I want to dedicate this 1st post to Dolly--haha-- thanks for encouraging me to be a "blogger". I think this is the solution I've been looking for. :) '

P.S--Sorry about the no makeup picture Dol...its all I had at the moment. ;)



























11 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

I'm so excited that you are blogging! I love it and I'm sure you will too! Now you have to start leaving comments so I know you've visited! :) Hope you guys are doing well and we'll let you know the next time we're in Knoxville! :)

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

Hey Christy! It will be great keeping up with you guys! Check out the blog I have at glimpsesofyou.com! Miss you!

Dolly said...

WHOOHOOOO! Love the blog, love the pictures and I love the title too! I'm singing "good old rocky top" in my head right now. Welcome to the world of blogging Christy! I feel honored that I'm included in your first post.

Donna said...

Yea! Christy has a blog. I'm glad you caved. Blogs are fun. I like the title, too. I have to admit that I started singing the song:)

Heather said...

I am very excited about your blog. It is going up right now on My Friends blog so I can keep up with it. It really is a great way to keep in touch with people. I have people tell me all the time that they enjoy mine. We love you and miss you. Ethan wants me to tell you he went to the park today:)

Christy said...

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments! I'm excited about my blog!!

Ward Blog said...

YIPEE Christy has joined the bloggers!!!!! I am so glad you started one, I can't wait to hear about you and Josh and what ya'll are up to. We look forward to your visit in October!!!!

Susan Renstrom said...

I've added you to my favorites. It will be fun to see what all you two are up to. We miss seeing you here in Charlotte, but it's wonderful to see you so happy.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Christy. I just saw your link on Dolly's site. It's REAL fun out here in the blogging world so you better fasten your seatbelt. Love the title! Hannah

Christy said...

Thanks Hannah--I've tried to read up on your blog here and there and its hilarious! Love it! Hope you guys are well!!