Monday, September 17, 2007

Takes Me Back....

Well, my brother e-mailed me over the weekend and informed me that my last post was not a "post"....it was a BOOK! haha So, thanks to all you who read my "book" and put up with reading it ALL. I guess I just got a little caught up in the moment...but hey....I had ALOT to update on...right????? haha I promise to keep this one short. :)

This weekend was a pretty relaxing one for Joshua & I! Since football season began a few weeks back, we've spent most of our Friday nights at Lenoir City High School (Joshua's High School) watching their football games. This Friday night was their Homecoming game and it was the perfect night for a football game....it was just a little bit chilly and we loved being there to support his cousins (one the football team and another cousin that was on the Homecoming Court). We had a lot of fun, and boy did it take me back to my good old high school days!!!
Here are a couple of pics from our weekend....
Joshua's cousin, Michael
Michael's girlfriend, Dezerre
Joshua proudly driving his cousin Marcy in the Homecoming Parade!

Ummmm...notice the sign that someone made for her....
See anything wrong????? Too late to fix, but we got a kick out of it!!!

Me & my mother-in-law, Sally

Owen & Olivia

The rest of our weekend consisted of cleaning, a UT game, church, lunch @ Joshua's Memaw's house, and then we finished it off by going to see 3:10 to Yuma last night...great movie!!!

5 comments:

Dolly said...

Sounds like a fun weekend Christy! You and Sally look like sisters in that one pic.

Donna said...

Aren't you so happy that Fall time is coming? I bet it will be pretty in Knoxville with those smokey mountains!!

There's nothing like a highschool football game to bring in the season:)

Christy said...

Yes, I am SO happy the Fall is coming...can't wait! I saw some leaves changing this weekend and it made me so happy. :) Come visit girls!!! We'll take a trip to Gatlinburg--it will be gorgeous here in a few weeks!

Amy said...

You are so cute, Christy---Josh's family is blessed to have you in it!

Christy said...

Thanks Amy...you're so sweet to say that! Btw, you are one BEAUTIFUL pregnant girl...I miss you!