Monday, September 24, 2007

The Triplets turn 3!


This weekend our adorable nephews turned 3...and let me tell you....we had us a party! You would have thought it was Christmas with all the food & gifts. I was designated as the photographer for the big day--haha--and of course, you know I loved that job. ;) The boys had a terrific time and and I loved watching them open their gifts & interact with their little friends....they are developing quite the personalities. It made my heart happy and I was reminded of what a blessing/joy they are to me.

Being @ their party also brought back a special memory....it was @ their 1st b-day party that Joshua really "saw" me (as his mom says)....and 3 months later was our 1st date. It's funny how quickly things can change, but I'm so thankful that they did! Here's some pics for you to enjoy!

4 comments:

Donna said...

That is a cute party theme idea! You did a great job on the picture taking, too!!

Christy said...

Thanks Donna...I had fun!:)
I meant to leave a comment about your blog yesterday too! I'm so sad I couldn't have been @ your shower last weekend. Looks like you guys had a blast!!! Oh, and I loved your dress too...you look GREAT! Can't wait to meet Roy Austin!!

Unknown said...

Christy, I'm so proud of the rookie for pulling off a slideshow! Looks like you're enjoying being a family girl. I'm happy for you!

Dolly said...

Cute party and great pics. I do love the farm theme. If we have a boy one day I'm sure that theme will come up for one of the bdays if not all of them. :)