Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Surprise Visitors!

We had such a nice surprise last week! My Nan called last Tuesday and said that her & Jim would be driving home from Oklahoma on Saturday and that they would love to make a quick stop through Knoxville if we didn't care...and of course, I was thrilled with that idea! They ended up getting into town on Sunday after church and then we headed to Sally & Pappy's for a wonderful lunch. We had planned on going out for a nice dinner, but we were all so stuffed from lunch that we had no room left. So, instead, we decided to hang out at the house, relax & enjoy eachother's company. We had such a wonderful time with them--they told lots of old stories and we laughed alot! I'm so happy they were able to come to TN and I know they really enjoyed being able to spend some good quality time with Jesse boy. Here are a few pics from the weekend & from their visit!

We love Sunday lunches @ Mammy & Pappy's house!


Hanging out with daddy

Daddy got ahold of Jesse's hair--I think he was going for the Fonzie look. ;)


Our wonderful, Nan!

Jesse & Jim


Poor boy got his 1st bruiser this weekend...can you see it? :( He's a tough one, that Jesse Lee!

Thanks again for coming to see us, Nan & Jim! We love you both so very much.

2 comments:

Dolly said...

How did he get a bruise? Maybe you told me already but I forget.

How nice that your Nan got to visit and see your life there. I love the pics of JL in his pjs at the bottom. He looks so cuddly!!!

Linda Williams said...

Christy.....what a BEAUTIFUL baby boy! I know you are the best Mommy. It was wonderful that your Nan got to come and spend some time with you and your precious family. I know you enjoyed it but I bet she enjoyed it more! (A Grandmother knows this kind of thing). Ha.

Love,
Linda Williams (Anthony's Mom)