Thursday, July 23, 2009

Special Day

Yesterday (7/22) was a very special day because several important people in my life had something to celebrate!!

First off, one of my best friends from growing up, Sara, had her 31st b-day. Sara and I have known eachother since 2nd grade and we've always been the best of friends. Our families used to do everything together and we have so many fun memories of sleepovers, lip syncs to oldies music, amusement parks and the most fun was playing kick the can & hide & go seek in their cul-de-sac! I laugh whenever I think back at all the fun we've had over the years. Sara, you are so precious and dear to me!! I hope you had a wonderful b-day...thanks for being such a wonderful friend/sister! I love you. :)

My matron of honor!


Here we are with our boys! There are 4 boys between the two of us and she has 3 of them!! ;)

Next off, it was my wonderful mother-in-law & father-in-law's anniversary!! I have to say, that I am so blessed to have in-laws that love me the way that Sally & Pappy do. They are awesome!! And to celebrate their anniversary, they took me, Joshua, and Jesse out to dinner. :) HELLO...how in the world did that happen? Well, we certainly had a great time celebrating & eating Chinese. :) Sally & Pap, we love you so very much and hope you had a wonderful anniversary--and we wish you MANY, MANY more!!! Here's Jesse trying to sing a happy anniversary song to Sally last night. :) Enjoy!



1 comment:

Dolly said...

What a SWEETHEART Christy! I love him and want to hold him so bad. They are so much fun at this stage! Thanks for taking the video. I love seeing it and hearing you with him.