Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Recap

I thought I would take a second and recap on our eventful weekend! As you know, we had lots of b-days to celebrate last week...here are some pics from a few of the parties. :)

Friday night after work, we celebrated the triplets 4th B-day @ Chuck-E-Cheese. Here the b-day boys!!



Malachi


Mason (with a full mouth) & Maverick


Opening their presents...I LOVE Malachi's face in this pic!


Mammy & Pappy got them their 1st BIKE!


Then on to Olivia's 4th b-day party on Saturday morning....I honestly think me, Joshua, and Mandy had just as much fun (if not more) as the kids @ Jumperoo!

Joshua & Mandy


My husband is little kid @ heart. :)

Joshua helping/pulling Mandy down the slide...so funny!


Since I'm prego, for the most part I pretty much just sat & watched/took pictures/laughed @ everyone...but I did end up going down the slide just ONCE. Can you tell I was trying to be VERY careful? I really was!!!!!

The B-day girl!!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Wow! I bet you're birthday partied out, huh?! Don't you love those jumping places? Every time we go, we end up having as much fun as the kids. I'm glad you were careful going down that slide:)

Dolly said...

Easy Christy! DOn't hurt yourself on those jumpy things! Looks like ya'll had a good time. The triplets are adorable too! They are getting so big.

Momofgirls said...

Looks like fun! We celebrated Shae's 16th Birthday on Saturday! UGH! Remember when she was little?

I need your new address..could you e mail it to me?
I started my blog..but I am really still learning! I don't know how I got the pictures on that I did!?! I need Shae to get home from school to help me!

Suzanne said...

That slide does look like fun!! I can not wait till Sarah is old enough to do a big girl birthday party!! How fun!