Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Time to Register!

Last night after work, Mandy and the kids met me @ Babies-R-Us to help me register for our baby. With it being my 1st time picking out baby stuff, it was a little overwhelming, but SO MUCH FUN! Mandy was a HUGE help by showing me the things I most likely will and won't use or need, and seeing that she's doing an awesome job raising 4 kids, I soaked in every bit of her advice. :) We had a really great time and now I'm even more excited for our little man to get here! Here are a couple of pics...

Phillip, Mandy, and the boys!
**Side note--Phillip didn't help us register, only came so we could eat! haha

Sweet baby girl!

5 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

fun, fun, times!!!! you are just going to have so much fun, as if you aren't already! it's only going to be MORE FUN! :) so happy for you!

Momofgirls said...

What is his bedroom theme! Any colors picked out yet? I am so excited for you! I remember when I was about to have Shae Marrin...she is going to be Sweet 16 on September 27th! The time really does fly, cherish your pregnancy, what a miracle babies are!
Love you, Inger

Dolly said...

How fun! I know you were so happy to have Mandy there to help you. It IS so overwhelming but now it's done and hopefully start getting some of the things you registered for.

Suzanne said...

I can't wait to check out your registries. How fun is this? Enjoy every moment.

Donna said...

Woohoo! I loved registering for mine and I love helping people register. I know it was exciting for you. It was great seeing you this past weekend. You look great!