Friday, October 3, 2008

Nursery in Progress





Exciting News...we finally have our baby bedding!!! Being the terribly indecisive person that I am, I went back and forth trying to decide what type of bedding I wanted to use. I couldn't decide if I wanted to do something baby-ish or if I wanted to do something that he could grow in to as he got a little older. Well, whenever I was in Charlotte a few weeks back, I ran into Pottery Barn Kids and saw the "Eli Elephant Bedding" and immediately fell in LOVE with it. It's SO ADORABLE and even cuter in person. My sweet mom bought all the bedding & curtains for us a few weeks back (THANK YOU MIMI!) and everything was shipped to us over the last week....it makes me sooooooo excited to get his nursery together!! Also, a very special THANK YOU to our friends Jordan & Seth who purchased the pillow insert, Eli pillowcase, and green gingham sheets that completed the entire set! So, the nursery is in progress....can't wait to get it done & share the pics with everyone. :)

12 comments:

Sue U said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO CUTE!! I LOVE the olive green and blue ---you will be able to make it look ADORABLE! It sure is FUN seeing all the cute things with you!!! Thanks for sharing it all with us ---can't wait to shop for him!! ILY!

Jesse and Leslie said...

How cute will he be surrounded with little elephants!!! I am glad you got the set and now can really start the deco fun!!! Enjoy!

Kristi Smalley said...

Hi Christy, I met you at Dolly's shower and I am enjoying lurking on your blog. I love your bedding. It is so cute!

My husband made me go private with my blog so I will have to get your email address and send you an invite.

Ashleigh said...

Precious!! I love it! Can't wait to see more pics of the nursery. It's perfect for your little guy. :O) Love you!

Dolly said...

SOOOO cute! I'm glad you went with the elephants and it's perfect for this time of year...you know, being a republican and election year and all! HA HA!

I love the colors too. So little boyish! You'll have so much fun decorating and I can't wait to see the finished product. You're such a good decorator.

Stephanie said...

Love it, Christy! I'm sure you'll make his room look great!

sarah said...

I love this bedding - looks perfect! how are you doing?

Susan Renstrom said...

It's been a while, Christy, but we are so excited about the little one that God is blessing you with. Your nursery looks beautiful. I'll keep checking in to follow the progress of your pregnancy as well as all the preparation for the arrival. Give our best to Joshua.

Christy said...

Awe, thanks everyone for your sweet comments! We're excited!

Kristi, it's so good hearing from you! I sent you an e-mail this AM with my e-mail address so that you could add me to your blog list. :) Let me know if for some reason you don't get it!

Miss you all...thanks for being so happy/excited for Joshua and I!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. It is difficult! So am I understanding that this is a baby boy? How did I miss that? Congrats! You will LOVE having a boy!

Donna said...

CHristy! I love it! It is so cute and you can definitely make a toddler room out of that bedding, too!

Suzanne said...

I have seen this bedding in person and loved it!! Beautiful!