Friday, September 12, 2008

Way to Go, Baby!


I just wanted to take a quick second to congratulate my sweet husband on a job well done! As most of you know, Joshua was recently away from home for a month, where he attended a manager traning in Minnesota. Not only did he get the award for top of his class, but he has already been promoted!!! We officially got the news last week and I couldn't be more proud of him. He works SO hard and is SO good @ what he does, and I know the Lord is rewarding him for his faithfulness. We are so thankful, and what a blessing this is to our family right before our baby comes!! Thank you, Jesus, and honey, I love you and am so proud of you!!

Luk 19:17
And he said to him, 'Well done, good servant; because you were faithful in a very little, have authority over ten cities.'

3 comments:

Dolly said...

Congratulations Joshua! Bringing home the bacon, bringing home the bacon.

Suzanne said...

Congrats Martin Family! I remember Mitchell had a promotion when I was preg with Sarah, what a blessing!! God sure is blessing you and Joshua! Can't wait till Jr. arrives.

Donna said...

That is great, Christy! I know you are so proud of Joshua and so glad about this promotion! Perfect timing, huh?!