Monday, September 22, 2008

A Week Full of Birthdays!

This week in September is always a really busy & fun one for me & Joshua. Between my side of the family and Joshua's side of the family, we will have celebrated 4 birthdays by the end of the week! So, I figured I would give a b-day shout-out to everyone in this one post. :)


Today, is my sweet Nanny's (aka "Nan") B-day!! For those of you who know me, you know that my Nan is one of the dearest people in the world to me and we've been blessed with a very close & special relationship. She is such a blessing in my life!!! Nan, I love you and miss you very much...Happy B-day...you're beautiful!!!!

Me & my Nan


Thursday, the 25th, is my mom's b-day and I honestly couldn't say enough wonderful things about her....she's so much fun, she's loving, she's always been supportive of me, she's always been a godly role model who is constantly giving to others selflessly, and last but not least, she is the BEST mom a girl could ask for! I feel so blessed to have her in my life...I love you SO much mom...Happy B-day! I miss you and can't wait to see you SOON! :)

Me & Mom

Friday, the 26th, we celebrate the TRIPLETS b-day! These three little rascals bring so much joy into our lives...they are full of energy, adventure, trouble :), and kisses and I couldn't love them any more than I do. Happy B-day, Malachi, Maverick, & Mason!!!

Me & the boys on my 29th b-day!


Last, but certatinly not least, Joshua's cousin's little girl, Olivia, celebrates her 4th b-day on the 28th! Love you sweet, Olivia!! You and your family are SO special to us!! Here's Olivia with her mommy, daddy & brother while we were on vacation last year in Florida.


So, this will be a partying week for us...lots of time spent @ Chuck-E-Cheese & Jumperoo, and we can't wait! ;)

3 comments:

Sue U said...

Wow, Christy ---you WILL be partying a lot this week! But how special all of these people are to you --- HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all! LOVE YOU!

Dolly said...

Happy bday to everyone and especially your mom! I haven't seen her since your wedding. You'll have to wish her a happy one for me.

Suzanne said...

Christy, you are a busy girl! I love the picture of you and your mom on your wedding day! so Sweet! and you were a beautiful bride!