Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WELCOME HOME!

Well, many of you have been asking about our house...and after 2 weeks of waiting PATIENTLY for an answer, we have EXCITING NEWS!! One week from this Friday, we will officially be homeowners!!! Joshua and I couldn't be more excited & thankful to the Lord for blessing us with this house...it's absolutely perfect for us. Here are some pictures for you to see...it's hard to visualize with someone else's decor, but at least you'll have an idea. I can't wait to get in there to paint & decorate and Joshua is ready to get the yard in tip-top shape. Thank you ALL for your prayers--we are so excited!!


Entry Way

You can enter the laundry room through the entry way or kitchen!


The Living Room with BEAUTIFUL hardwoods. :)

Other side of the Living Room with fireplace...yes!

Kitchen

Other side of the kitchen


Hallway

Master Bedroom (didn't get any pics of the master bath)

Office/Nursery (one day!!)

Guest bedroom

Guest Bath

14 comments:

Jessica said...

YEA!! I am so excited for you and Joshua! I am going to have to make a trip up and see you and the house soon. Maybe this summer. :)

Dolly said...

YIPEE!!! I LOVE your new house. I can totally visualize how you will have it looking too. I'm so excited for you guys. Congratulations!!!!! Thanks for posting pictures too. I'm going to call you today. Sorry I missed you yesterday. I was working out like a good girl!

Sue U said...

LOVE your new house, Christy!! You are going to have it looking SO great, I know it! How exciting --- you are moving in FAST!! You don't mess around, girlfriend -- congrats to you and Joshua on your first home!! xxo

Stephanie said...

Congrats! I'm so jealous of your hardwood floors!

Suzanne said...

Love the house! Beautiful hardwoods. I can so see you in this house. Can't wait to see how you decorate. So exciting!! Congrats!

Sharon said...

LOVE IT! It's so you! What a great yard with hardwoods. You and Joshua will have it looking like a model home in no time! We're so happy for you and can't wait to see the "after" pictures.

Heather said...

How exciting! I like it a lot and you will love the hardwoods. Will you miss vacuuming so much? Now I am just awaiting a nursery announcement:)!!
Love ya and miss you

Anonymous said...

SOOOO Beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see you guys all settled in! It fits you perfectly!!! Congrats!


Les

Christy said...

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments...we are SO excited! And to answer your question Heather, yes, I think the hardwoods will help me cut back on some of my vacuuming...which I'm sure Joshua will be very grateful!! LOL

Momofgirls said...

Such a beautiful home...I, too could use hardwood floors...or Vacuumers Anonymous!!!
You will have such a wonderful time making that house Your Home!

Congratulations!...I need the new address!!!
Inger

Ashleigh said...

Woohoo!! CONGRATS! Glad that it all worked out! It will be so fun to add your touches and decorate.

anthonyandbeth said...

so exicted for you Christy! it is so fun to own your first home! i know you will decorate it beautifully and it will be a rewarding experience for both you and Joshua! these are fun times! :) enjoy yourself...we are so happy for the two of you! :)

Donna said...

Christy, I love the house! I love the hardwoods and the entry way is very nice. I know you are so excited to get in there and make it your own. KEep us posted with pictures and make-overs! I'm liking the idea of a nursery!

Lauren said...

looks great, christy! first homes are soooo exciting!!! (we're in the process of trying to sell ours!)