Friday, April 18, 2008

Quick Update

Hey everyone...it's been a really busy, but FUN week in the Martin home!! Just wanted to give you all a quick update and let you know that Joshua & I found a house that we LOVE and we put a contract on it this week...we are SO excited! Now we're in the process of working out all the financial arrangements, so please pray that everything will fall into place. We truly feel like this house is a gift from the Lord. We should know something by Wednesday of next week (we are wating for the house to be appraised) and once I hear a for sure YES, I'll post some pics for everyone to see. If all goes well, our closing day is May 9th...which is SO SOON..YAY! :) Also, thanks to all of you for the b-day wishes. Yesterday I turned the big 2-9 and it was a WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL day! Stay tuned for a b-day post on Monday...have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Dolly said...

YIPEEE!! I'm so excited for you guys. I will pray everything goes through okay and I can't wait to see pictures. You'll have that house as cute as can be in no time with all your Christy touches.
I'm glad you had a good bday. Enjoy this last year in your 20's. Next year is the BIG ONE! hahahah! Can't wait to see the bday post on Monday.

Anonymous said...

Oh Christy! That is so exciting! I will be praying for you guys. I know that feeling---exciting and nervous all at the same time. :) Glad you had a great day yesterday. Have a wonderful time this weekend celebrating.

Momofgirls said...

How exciting! I will be praying all weekend for a smooth deal. You will have so much fun fixing and decorating. Can't wait to see pictures!

Happy Weekend, Inger

Christy said...

Thanks girls!! I appreciate your prayers...I hope to have good news early next week!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.