Monday, April 7, 2008

April Fools...NOT!

Joshua called me on April Fools Day (April 1) with some shocking, but very exciting news!! One of Joshua's dearest friends, Seth Dye, called to inform him that he and his fiance, Jordan, had gone to Italy and eloped!! At first we thought this HAD to be an April Fools joke, but nope...it was the REAL DEAL!! Just to give you a little background info, Joshua has known Seth since they were children and we met Jordan at our wedding in December of 2006--but I feel like I've known her FOREVER. She is the sweetest thing. Anyways, they had a big wedding planned for this October in Jordan's home town, Birmingham, Alabama, but Seth's brother is in Iraq and they just didn't feel right about having a wedding without him there. So they both talked it over with their families and decided to fly to Italy to have a very memorable wedding & honeymoon...and you should just see their wedding pictures...the BEST I have ever seen!!! Joshua and I are so happy for Seth and Jordan and we spent Friday night celebrating their wedding & a few other things...


The Newlyweds...Jordan & Seth Dye!!


No longer newlyweds...but so in love!

Jordan suprised me and Seth with an early b-day cake...we were SO shocked!! Seth's b-day is on the 11th and mine is on the 17th....thank you Jordan! :)

The soon-to-be birthday boy!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

okay, when I first clicked on your blog I thought that was a pic of Andrew (Dolly's ex!) I was wondering how in the world you met up w/ him. I think he just looks like Andrew in that first pic. Congratulations to the newlyweds!

Christy said...

OH my word!!! I'm LOL. Andy, Andy, Andy...I wouldn't care if I NEVER saw him again. Thank the good Lord for Leland. :)

Suzanne said...

Happy belated birthday Christy!!