Monday, April 21, 2008

Celebrating the Last B-day in My Twenties!

Joshua and I had a great weekend....BUSY, but great! I cleaned all day Saturday and then that night Joshua and his family took me out to really nice dinner for my b-day. We had a wonderful time and they spoiled me rotten. :) THANK YOU for everything! I had a FABULOUS 29th Birthday!!



On our way to dinner and Joshua snapped my picture--you can see how I was trying to get the camera back from him. I didn't want him to take my picture at the moment...but I smiled anyway. :)

Me & Mandy...she's prego and about ready to pop.

Me and the boys

Sally & Pappy


Ummm...can I have some more butter????? :)

Present Time...reading my cards

The ADORABLE purse Joshua got me!

We didn't get a lot of pics opening presents...sorry mom. :)

Our favorite...DQ icecream cakes!!

The boys helped me blow out my candles

Here are just a couple of things that Joshua got me for my b-day. Mom, here is the picture I was telling you about...I LOVE it. Very shabby chic/vintage & I think it will look great in our new house (we should know about the house by Wednesday...keep you all posted)!

I have to give MAJOR props to Joshua for my b-day presents...he did a TERRIFIC job!! He hates shopping more than anything in the world, but he went into Anne Taylor Loft with Sally and picked this dress and these shoes out all by himself...didn't he do good? :)


Thanks to ALL of my family and friends for making my b-day SO special!! ILY!

6 comments:

Dolly said...

Looks like you had a WONDERFUL birthday Christy and I'm so glad you got spoiled! You deserve it. Love all your bday gifts and I can TOTALLY see you in that pink dress and shoes. Good job Joshua.

Ashleigh said...

Joshua knows you well!! The pink dress and shoes are so you! Glad you had a great weekend! Can't wait to see you THIS weekend!! :O)

Momofgirls said...

You are beautiful on the inside AND the outside! I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday, hope you get to top it off with a NEW HOUSE!!!!

Love you, Inger

Sue U said...

Hey, sweet girl!

You look FABULOUS as always --- I concur with the girls ---Joshua did GOOD with the pink dress ---it's YOU! Praying for your house ---ILY!

Suzanne said...

I love the AT dress and shoes! You did get spoiled! You deserve it!

Donna said...

I might have to take a little trip to ATLoft and pick up that little dress...it's adorable! Very mary kay-ish, too:) Happy birthday. Enjoy this last year in your 20's. I like that picture hanging thing Joshua got you, too.