Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

I know this is late, but better late, than never! :) We had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend...I looooooooooove long weekends like that and I appreciate them that much more now that I have a child. We spent the majority of our weekend at my in-laws house on the lake. It was relaxing and we always have such fun with our friends and family.

Jesse with Michael's (Joshua's cousin) girlfriend, Sarah! We love her.

I LOVE this hat!!! haha


My fav :)

Mommy & Jesse

Daddy & Jesse watching the boats!


One of my best friends here, Jennifer, and her little boy, Eli, came to hang out with us! Jennifer is expecting another baby right around Jesse's B-day! YIPPEEE...we are so happy!!



We broke out the mini motorcycle and all the boys (young & old) had a blast with that. Umm, and yes, Phillip even took Mahala...but he went easy on her. :) Look @ her eyes in this pic...cracks me up!!!


3 HANDSOME little boys...they are getting so big. :(


Jesse also had his 1st hair cut (or trim I should say) on Memorial Day. I know he is still little, but his hair has grown so quickly and all those wispys were completely out of control, so Aunt Mandy came to the rescue and trimmed it up a bit. She did a wonderful job!!!





My handsome boy after his 1st trim...thanks Aunt Mandy! I love you.



That pretty much sums up our Memorial Day Weekend...family, friends, lake, LOTS of food, haircut, & fun. I always walk away from those weekends feeling really worn out, but recharged at the same time. Funny how that happens. :)

And last but certainly not least--the reason we celebrate Memorial Day--THANK YOU to all who serve or have served our country so bravely!! We are so grateful for all you do and continue to ask God to bless you and your families in a very special way.

No comments: