Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bradley turns 2-4!

Okay...I just have to say that I was blessed with the two most wonderful brothers in the ENTIRE world. They are just plain cool. :) And even though we live so far apart and aren't able to see eachother every day, we still have such a close bond that I will forever be grateful for. TODAY is a very special day because my baby bro, Bradley, turns 2-4! I always tease him because he will forever be 5 in my eyes, but what an amazing man of God he has turned out to be. He has a heart of gold and God has blessed him with such a humble spirit that makes everyone want to be around him. He has a laugh that is contageous...and boy can we laugh! Just wanted him to know today how very happy I am that he is MY BROTHER! I'm a lucky girl. :) Hope you have a very happy b-day today, B! I love you very much!

Here we are...way back in the day!

And here we are laughing...


More Laughing...haha


The Handsome B-day Boy!!

1 comment:

Dolly said...

Happy Birthday to Bradley! He's such a handsome guy!