Monday, August 25, 2008

Thank You!

I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to a few people who have showered our little man with gifts of love!!


My sister-in-law, Mandy, bought this adorable UT outfit for the baby. For those of you who know how huge UT sports are in East Tennessee, you know this is a MUST. :) Thanks, Aunt Mandy!



And to one of my best friends from home, Sara...I came home last week to a suprise package from her with some adorable things for our baby. Thank you Sara...I love you!!

His 1st book!


My dad and Pam came to visit this weekend and they were so sweet to bring lots of fun presents for Baby Martin (still no name...sorry!). I didn't get a picture of everything they brought, but all of their additions have been added to his closet. (Notice the new BLUE hangers)



And last but certainly not least, my SWEET mom bought these ADORABLE outfits for the baby!! Thanks mom...I love these and appreciate it so much!! ILY!




Thank you again, everyone! We love you and are so grateful. :)

2 comments:

Dolly said...

Wow! By the time that little guy gets here, he'll be all set! It good to see you're already stocking up on diapers and wipes. I hear you go through those a lot quicker than you think.

Jessica said...

I love the UT outfit...go VOLS!!! How fun to see that closet getting full...this little boy is going to be spoiled rotten. :)