Monday, August 11, 2008

What's Your Guess?

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY and I'm SO excited!! Joshua and I will be at the doctor's office @ 8:15 AM for our ultrasound to find out whether we're blessed with a BABY GIRL OR BABY BOY! I thought it would be fun for all my blogger friends to cast your vote down below and then tomorrow I'll be posting the EXCITING news to see how many of you are right!! :) This will be a really fun appointment for us, but it's also a very important appointment as they examine our baby to make sure he/she is growing properly, etc. We would certainly appreciate your prayers...more than anything, we are praying for a healthy baby! Can't wait to share the news!!! Until then...what's your guess???????

'>http://

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

I will be praying for healthy baby!! Have fun! that is the best time. I remember everything when Mitchell and I found out we were having little Sarah.

Dolly said...

YES!!!! I CANNOT WAIT to find out what you're having. I'm voting girl all the way. I just feel it! Especially since you were left the pink hangers in your new house. I will be at work checking your blog on the hour. This is SO EXCITING!!!!

Ashleigh said...

What an exciting day!! I said boy...not sure why; just feel like you may have a boy first?!? Can't wait until you post it! Just praying for a healthy little one. Enjoy the day!!

Christy said...

Thanks girls for being so excited for us...it's great being able to share the fun with everyone! Love you girls.

Sue U said...

GIRL ---GIRL ---GIRL!!! I'm believing it ---haha! Of course, you know we'll love on that little boy, too, BUT I'm with Dolly ---feeling it's a GIRL all the way!

Donna said...

I say girl, too. Man! I'll be driving to VA tomorrow so I'll have to call Dolly to get the results. Enjoy every minute of the ultrasound. The second you see that little baby, you will be SO in love:) I'm so happy for you and Joshua!!! Once you find out, please share the name, too!!

Everything Homemade said...

i voted for a boy, i know 6 or so girls right now that are either pregnant or just had their baby a week ago or so, and they are all boys! it goes in waves so i am thinking you are still on it! congrats cant wait to hear the big news.

sarah said...

praying for you right now while you are having your ultrasound. its amazing to see that life inside isn't it? can't wait to hear!