Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Two Special People Celebrating a B-day!

Well, I have to laugh when I think about this post, but two very special people in my life celebrated a birthday recently and these two certain people just happen to LOVE giving eachother a hard time. All of that to say, I thought it was appropriate to combine their b-days in ONE post! :)

On October 6th, my sweet mother-in-law celebrated her big day & we had an awesome dinner for her over @ Phillip & Mandy's house --what a blast we had! I am so grateful that the Lord gave me a mother-in-law like Sally--she is so good for me in so many ways and she has honestly treated me just like a daughter. Because my mom is so far away, I am so thankful for that! Happy B-day, Sally/Mammy! We love you and are so blessed to have you in our lives!!! Here are a few pics of her b-day party.

The girls and Jesse...can you tell we live in TN with all of that ORANGE?!!! :)

All the kids got a bath and this was taken right before we headed home! I LOVE after bath pictures. :) So glad you had a good b-day, Mammy!

We celebrated another very special b-day on the 12th of October and it was a BIG ONE for this guy! Happy 60th b-day to my favorite dad in the WHOLE WORLD. Honestly people, doesn't he look GOOD for 60? ;) I can't put into words how much I love my dad...all I can say is I am SO very blessed. And anyone who encounters him is blessed as well. He has a way of making people feel very special and "loved on" whether they are his own kids/family or not. I love that about my dad. I love that growing up my friends loved him like a dad and they STILL talk about how funny and wonderful he is...and I couldn't agree more! You are one special man, pop! :) And the cool thing is YOU ARE MY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel that God gave me a very special gift when He gave me to you to raise and nuture. I love you!!!!

We weren't able to be with dad on his b-day--so we don't have any b-day party pics--but he had a wonderful time celebrating his b-day in Niagara Falls with Pam! We were so happy he had a great birthday. :)

Okay so G-pa and Mammy, know that you BOTH SO SPECIAL to us...dark side or not :) and we love you dearly!!!!! We are blessed & honored to call you family. :)

Love, Joshua, Christy, & Jesse

No comments: