Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Man's B-day!


My precious husband celebrated his 29th b-day yesterday and I just wanted to remind him how special he is to me. I have always loved my life, but since Joshua came into my life, I have loved it that much more. Not to say "life" hasn't brought us some road bumps or challenges, but I feel so blessed to have my best friend (my husband) right with me so we are able to go through those things together. This year has been especially amazing watching Joshua as a dad. All I have to say is that Jesse is one lucky boy to have a dad who loves him the way that Joshua does.
Honey, I look forward to celebrating YOU today and through-out the weekend (we do b-days big around here...haha) and love you so very much! Thank you for all you are & for all you do for our family!

1 comment:

Dolly said...

Happy birthday Joshua! I'm so glad God brought you into Christy's life! And I was the lucky one who heard all about if first hand. I'll never forget it! :) Happy 29th!