Monday, September 28, 2009

B-days, B-days, B-days!!

This time of year is filled with LOTS of b-days for our family...keeps us busy, but we love it!

First of all, my sweet mama had a b-day on the 25th. :) I love my mom--she's such a wonderful lady. Me & my brothers have always loved to tease her (and she is such a good sport), but she has one of the best hearts of anyone I know and she is blessed with so many wonderful qualities. However, I must say, the thing I appreciate about my mom the most is that she has always loved me no matter what. So, thank you mom for your unconditional love. You are so very dear to my heart and we miss you so much. Love you!!!

Me & Mom in Cali back in 2007


Secondly, our triplet nephews turned FIVE on the 26th! I still can't believe they are five. I remember their 1st b-day like it was yesterday (that was also when Joshua decided that he liked me--wahoo!) and it's hard to imagine how quickly the time has gone. Happy B-day to the most adorable 5 year olds I know. :) Uncle Joshua, Jesse and I love you so very much!!!!!!!!!

Jesse & Mahala with the boys on their 5th b-day!

No comments: