Thursday, September 3, 2009

8 Month Pictures

Sorry I haven't been the best with blogging lately--it's been a WILD last couple of weeks. Hoping things will slow down very soon! Until then, we just keep trucking along. :) We did however get Jesse's 8 month pictures back yesterday and I LOVE them. As you all can probably tell from most of his pics, he never smiles for the camera...but I'm telling you...Jesse LOVED the lady that took his pics. He just smiled and smiled...and she got some GREAT shots. Now if he would only smile like that when his MOTHER takes his picture! ha









3 comments:

Heather said...

Those are adorable pictures! He is getting so big!

Chapel said...

These are ADORABLE!!! Now I believe that he CAN smile!! :) J/k! Can't wait to squeeze him!!

Dolly said...

Oh my goodness Christy! I see you in him now BIG TIME!!! My fav is the first one on the blanket, naked!!!

So cute!!! Can't wait to see you both soon.