Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Walk

Last night was the kick-off & also Bradley's big debut @ The Walk (service for college students here @ Sevier Heights on Wednesday nights) so a bunch of us headed downtown for the big event! All I can say is...IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Brad led our worship time and then Tim, one of our good friends, and also the college pastor on staff @ Sevier Heights gave an incredible "talk" to over 1200 people reminding us of how important it is to really LIVE out your faith and not just TALK church. It made me think of a quote that I recently heard--I'm not sure who said it, but I love it--"witness always--only sometimes using words." That is my prayer--that people will know I'm a Christian just by the way I live. Anyways, we walked away completely FULL...and so blessed by the ministry of The Walk. Not to mention that Joshua and I were sooooooooo proud of Brad. We were talking in the car on the way home--we've always known he was talented, but honestly, we were both blown away with the platform God has given him here and how he is being used. Here's some pics & a video recap from the night....hope you enjoy!!!







Jennifer, Jesse, & Eli!












The Walk 8.26.09 from patrick murphy-racey on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Dolly said...

wow christy! That's so great and I know you LOVE having Bradley there too. Was that his voice singing on the video? It looked like an incredible event! Thanks for posting!