Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Guess Who Moved to TN?


Does this face look familar?????? YEP, that's right, my little bro, Bradley, is now a resident of Knoxville, TN (and temporarily living with Joshua and I)!!!!!!!! It's so funny how the Lord works, but Sevier Heights (the church I work for) has been looking for a college worship leader over the last few months. I had no clue that a girlfriend/co-worker of mine had heard Brad's music on my blog awhile back and recommended him to our college pastor, Tim, for the postion. Tim ending up calling me for Brad's number and they scheduled to have lunch while B was in town for July 4th--they hit it off instantly. Long story short, Brad happily accepted the postion and started this past Sunday. I'm still in shock because everything happened so quickly, but we could not be more excited to have him here! And it's so cool because after talking with Bradley, we see how the Lord answered both of our prayers by bringing him here to Sevier Heights & TN.


Brad will be leading worship for both the high school & college students on Sunday mornings and then on Wednesday nights, he will be leading worship for over 800 college students at an event here called, The Walk. Check it out at http://insidethewalk.org/. This is an amazing opportunity for Bradley and no one deserves it more than he does. Plus, you can only imagine how extremely HAPPY I am that we just happen to live in the same city & work @ the same church. Our God is so good!!


Oh, and I think Jesse is going to loooooooooove having Uncle B here too. He was practicing for his big debut in church on Sunday and Jesse couldn't get enough. He even took a break from jumping. :) Check it out!


2 comments:

Sue U said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is that -- Jesse listening to his Uncle B singing worship!!! And how WONDERFUL to have that music around YOUR house, Christy -- you are going to get spoiled!! :) I would want him singing for his supper ALL the time!! haha! SO happy for y'all!!

Dolly said...

That is such WONDERFUL news Christy! Having family around is the best and I'm so happy for you AND for Bradley. I know he will do great. I loved watching that video clip too. You can tell Jesse is going to worship his uncle Bradley! too cute!