Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Dad...the B-day Boy!


Okay...I feel like a LOSER. Last Sunday, October 12th, was my dad's b-day and I forgot to post about his big day. My dad checks my blog several times a week, so when you get this dad, just know I had great intentions to blog about your b-day earlier!! ;) I love you so much and I'm so thankful the Lord gave you to me. Me, Jay, & Brad were so blessed to have been rasied by a dad who loves us the way you do. You have always been such a godly example and for that, we will forever be grateful. Enjoy your Starbucks card and every time you sip on that coffee, just remember how much you are loved & appreciated by all of your children. P.S.--I have another present for you, but he won't be here until Jan 1st. I have a feeling that might be your FAVORITE gift. ;) I love you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anonymous said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

Anonymous said...

sure, why not!

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?