Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer Sundays!

Sundays have always been one of my FAVORITE days of the week...I love going to church #1, it's a great Family Day #2, and it's a wonderful day to relax #3. I love Sundays even more in the summer because of this.....





Joshua had some work to do in the yard yesterday afternoon (I know you're not supposed to work on the Lord's day, but he got a little behind on Saturday), so this TIRED pregnant woman left him behind, & took advantage of a beautiful day! Joshua's g-parents & aunt and uncle live in this gorgeous community in Lenoir City & they just happen to have an amazing pool. They were so sweet to let me bask in the sun in their place! I'm sure wishing I was there now... :)


10 comments:

Dolly said...

This looks so relaxing! GLad you have access to a nice pool on these hot days!

Kristie said...

I used to LOVE doing that! Now, I have Norah and I am not out in the sun much with her!! I heard about your great news and found your blog - CONGRATULATIONS! Kristie Molskness

Stephanie said...

Christy, I did the same exact thing on Sunday. I left my husband inside to study and I spent the afternoon by the pool. It was 100 degrees, but it felt great by the pool.

Donna said...

That does look relaxing. Wish we had a pool in our neighborhood:(

Momofgirls said...

RELAX while you can! I can't wait to see some pictures of your baby belly! That is gonna be one cutie pie baby! Inger

Sue U said...

The only thing nicer would be YOU sitting at MY pool!!! You have to come in July when Josh is away ---we'll have a BLAST --PLEASSSSSE? Relax and soak up the sun and ENJOY this time ---you're going to need your energy, Mama! ILY!

Monica said...

So glad you found my blog...so glad I looked at yours or I wouldn't have found out you are expecting!!! So fun! Girl, it is the most amazing thing that will ever happen to you. I am so excited for you and you better believe I'll be looking for updates. All my love! Monica

Suzanne said...

this looks so nice!! I do love the pool and Sarah does too! Enjoy all the rest and relaxation! You deserve it!

Unknown said...

Pretty pool, Christy! Keep sunscreen on that baby. He/she doesn't want to get burned! Are you finding out what you're having/

Christy said...

Believe me Hannah, I am using the sunscreen BIG TIME this summer! :)
And yes, we will find out what we're having in August sometime...EXCITING!!