Friday, November 9, 2007

STARRING THE ONE & ONLY, BRAD DAMAS!!

My brother, Bradley, had his 1st really big concert @ Liberty the other night and I thought I would share a few of his songs with my blogger friends. :)

We are so proud of Brad and excited to see the platform the Lord has given him to use his talents. But more important than that, we are so proud of his sweet & humble heart and his love for the Lord. I truly believe he has an amazing future/ministry ahead of him!!

For more info on Brad's music check out his myspace page @ www.myspace.com/braddamas.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I know you are so proud Christy! I remember you sharing some of his songs with me in your car one day. I think it was when we were going to the BGEA picnic or something over in Belmont area where we met up with some others. God has truly blessed him with musical talents and I can't wait to see what the future holds. :O) Have a great weekend!

Suzanne said...

Christy- I did not realize you had a blog page! I must have missed that somewhere. I hope you do not think I am the worst friend ever! You are definitely going on my friends list! I was just talkin to Donna and she mentioned your blog.
Bradley is awesome! Love the music!
Love ya Christy!

Suzanne said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't even know you were in Charlotte for Jessica's wedding. We were all sick, but still, wish I would have known:(

Dolly said...

I love Bradley's voice. He is one talented guy but really all the Damas' are. You have a beautiful voice yourself.

Christy said...

Its ok Suzanne...but I'm glad you found our blog! :) It's such a great way to keep in touch. I HATED not seeing you while I was in C-lotte, but next time I come, I'll make a point to get everyone together for lunch or something. IT was a quick trip!

Love you girls!! And miss you lots!

Suzanne said...

We miss you too, Christy!! I love keeping in touch like this.

Suzanne said...

Glad to see I made your friends list!!