Monday, November 5, 2007

Go Big Orange!




I've never been a huge football fan...I mean, I like to watch it, but only when I'm able to socialize or eat at the same time. haha :) Just kidding. Anyways, I knew way before I married into Joshua's family that they are huge college football fans, and I figured one way or another, I would eventually become a fan as well.

This past Saturday, Joshua took me to my very 1st UT football game here in Knoxville and I LOVED the entire experience! We went with Benjamin & Heather and since I was the only who had never attended UT at some point, they were all so sweet to make sure that my 1st experience @ a game was a special one...and it really was. The weather was perfect, the game was a blast, & the company was the best! I'm sure there will be many more UT football games in my future. :)

2 comments:

Dolly said...

hey girl! I wonder if my sister and husband where there too. They go to UT games a lot since Dayna went there for her masters. They LOVE going to those games. Looks like you had a great time. I am back now (just got back last night) and will call you tomorrow so we can catch up. Love your blog and you look GREAT!

anthonyandbeth said...

go Vols! :)