Friday, November 30, 2007

Playin' a Little Catch Up!

Alot of you have mentioned that I've been MIA lately, so today, I thought I would play a little "catch up". Here's a recap on whats been going on in the life of the Martin Family over the last two & a half weeks!

My 1st Black Friday Annual Shopping Trip with the Girls!!
(And yes, we shopped ALL DAY--5 AM-7:30 PM)






Dinner with Bill, Rhonda, Emily, & Blake Poppen--some very special friends from Charlotte!
(I called this the "fat face after Thanksgiving" picture) haha

Christmas Decorations..just a few of them!!!





Our very 1st Christmas tree. We got a smaller tree this year, since our place really can't fit a HUGE one right now, but we love it!!!

6 comments:

Dolly said...

Yippee! Christy is back! I was getting tired of seeing Brad's Utube (although it was good). Your apt looks perfect! I miss having you a roommate because now I have to do all the decorating on my own! WHAAAAA! I just realized...your 1 year anniversary is coming up soon! WOW! I can't believe that.

Dolly said...

Oh, and I cannot believe you did the black Friday shopping all day! GOod for you! I wouldn't have the patience NOR energy to fight the people all day.

Ashleigh said...

Good to see ya back! I did the black Friday as well....we woke up at 3, left the house by 4:15, and was shopping at 5am. We returned home at 11pm! It's so much fun though and the deals are GREAT!! Looks like it was a fun time with your fam as well.
Your Christmas decor is fab! Have a great weekend!!

angela said...

I love your willow tree nativity!!
The outlets in Pigeon Forge opened at 12midnight on Black Friday. I wish I had gone. Let's plan a time to meet up there when Steph is in town, okay?

Unknown said...

GOOOO Christy on Black F! The Martin house is lookin F-I-N-E and I see that "o" in the middle of "joy" is just waiting for a stocking to hang on it!!!!!!!! :)

Ward Blog said...

BEATIFUL!!!