Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day

Recently, we had a snow day here in Knoxville. We don't typically have snow days, but when we do, I don't take a single moment for granted. :) I so loooooooooooove being cooped up in the house watching it snow, sipping on hot choc, watching movies, etc--but I must admit that after being in the house for two days straight, I got a major case of cabin fever! Anyone else felt like that lately? ;) Anyways, this particular snow day just happened to be Jesse's 1st. I wasn't sure how he would like the snow, but he absoultely LOVED it. He even cried when it was time for us to go inside. Here are a few pics of our fun in the snow & then a few from inside our warm, cozy house!

My 1st taste of snow












Trying to figure out what all of this white stuff is all about. :)

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

SO CUTE!!

itsallaboutthea.blogspot.com said...

He is so cute!!!

Momofgirls said...

He is getting so big! What fun to see his first snow at the most magical age!!