Monday, February 22, 2010

Shower for Grayson Levi

First off, let me just say that I absolutely LOVE the ladies I work with. I truly feel blessed to be in their "space" on a daily basis. Natalie, one of my dear friends from work, came to Sevier Heights last August and it's been so fun getting to know her--we have SO much in common & always have a great time working together. Anyways, last Friday we were honored to have a baby shower for her. And this wasn't just ANY baby shower, this was a shower for a special little miracle who was given to Adam & Natalie through adoption. If you were to hear their adoption story, you would definitely be WOWED @ what an amazing God-story it is, which made it so cool to see Natalie with her precious gift from the Lord. And of course, it was a blast showering little Grayson Levi with presents too. He is such a cutie!!! I am just amazed at the process of adoption and think it is one of the most wonderful things EVER. Thank you God for blessing Adam & Natalie with this baby boy and for giving Grayson such wonderful parents who will raise him to love You. What a GIFT!

Sweet, sleeping baby Grayson!

Grayson's mommy opening his gifts!

Natalie, me & Sarah with Grayson



1 comment:

Joyful said...

aww yay for adoption! Praise God for his blessings!