Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Surprise Visitors!

This past Thursday night, about 9 PM, we got a phone call from my brother, Bradley, asking if he and his girlfriend, Jess, (yes, he has a girlfriend!!) could stay with us on Friday night. Jess is from Nashville and had to take a quick trip to TN to renew her drivers license. So, of course, Joshua and I were so excited and didn't hesitate to say YES!!!!!! They got in about 7:30 PM on Friday night and we had the best time. We ate dinner, played the wii, talked & laughed ALOT. This was the first time Joshua and I had met Jess...and lets just say she won our hearts! She is beautiful on the outside AND the inside. :)

Joshua creating Bradley & Jess's wii character


Here's Bradley!


Joshua showing Jess how to bowl on the wii. Turned out she needed no training @ all...she beat us all!





Two stud muffins!

Getting ready to head back to L-burg! :(






Uncle B giving his nephew a pep talk! He's so excited!

7 comments:

Sue U said...

Ohhhh, these pictures make me MISS YOU so much!! It looks like you all had such a great time -- I'm just waiting to hear the news any day now -- what's his name??? Did you ever decide??....know we are anxious and excited over here!! LOVE YOU!

Ashleigh said...

Looks like much fun!! And what a sweet surprise! :O) I bet that it was also refreshing to see Bradley since that doesn't happen often.

Dolly said...

I'm so happy that your brother and his GIRLFRIEND (HELLO) came to see you and see you pregnant one last time before your little guy comes. I cannot believe you are due in 14 days Christy Martin. I'm so excited for you. your life is just about to change (for the better of course) but soak in a few last nights out with just Joshua!

Love you

Joyful said...

That is so sweet! Just like Dolly said, enjoy your last days with Joshua. One thing I really miss is going to the movies. Try to have a nice dinner and movie before you life changes forever. Im so excited for you guys!

Suzanne said...

10 days to go!! I was just checking in, seeing if that baby boy made a early appearance. Keep us posted. How sweet of you to host your brother and his girlfriend. They look good together.

Kristi Smalley said...

Christy, I see on your counter that you only have three days to go. I hope all goes well for you and I look forward to seeing pictures of your beautiful little boy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy!! Miss you sooo much girl....2 days on the ticker...i've been checking like every few hours just in case ;) so excited to see pics of that cute precious baby...hang in there girl! LUV YA!