Monday, March 24, 2008

Over the Hill!

My sister-in-law, Mandy, turned the BIG 3-0 this weekend. We had her b-day dinner @ one of our FAVORITE restaurants here in Knoxville, Lakeside Tavern. YUM!! We had such a wonderful time. Happy B-day Mandy...we love you so much! I'm the next one to turn 30 in the family and you better believe that Joshua keeps reminding me that I'm almost on the 12 month plan! Why, thank you for the reminder, honey. :) Here are some pics from our fun night!

The B-day girl!!

Phillip trying out the new shades he got Mandy...NICE!

Present time!!


Mandy & her boys


Me & Mason

We were ALL excited about the icecream cake!!

Malachi trying to take our picture...he'll figure it out oneday. :)

1 comment:

Dolly said...

Yippee! I was so excited to see an update when I came back from lunch. Looks like ya'll had a busy weekend. Happy 30th to Mandy! The 30's are the BEST!