Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's Been Way Too Long!

I know, I know....I've been TERRIBLE about keeping up with my blog lately. Sorry everyone!! February was one of those months where so much happened that it was hard to keep it all straight...much less, try to blog about it. :) But things are starting to slow down a bit and life is somewhat back to normal....thank you Lord!

My February started out with us moving to a temporary office here @ work. This may sound like it's not that big of a deal...but when your boss has been in the same office for over 18 years and is packing things up to move to a "temporary" place, its a HUGE deal. We've been somewhat settled now for a couple of weeks and then we'll pick up and move AGAIN to our brand new office hopefully by April. We are so excited...it's going to be beautiful!! All of this has just made for a busy month here @ work. Good thing I love my job!! :)

The highlight of our month was having my brother, Bradley, and one of my greatest friends, Lyndsey here to visit with us for the weekend! We had the best time...ate way too much, laughed a lot, and did some things that we haven't done in awhile, like go see a late night movie (I sound like an old woman huh????? haha). Joshua & I took them around Knoxville and we enjoyed their company so much. Here are a couple of pics from our weekend!! Love you all.


Me & my sweet Lyndsey girl!

Me & Bradley indulging in our favorite snack--ICECREAM!!

As always, Jasmine was a HIT!

Lyndz took my picture with Joshua's Uncle Mark's hot-rod!


After dinner chit-chat!



5 comments:

Donna said...

cool car! Christy, it HAS been way too long! I was beginning to think you either REALLLLLLLY liked that pic of you and Joshua or you were a Valentine's Day nut! Glad you're back in the blog world:)

Unknown said...

Christy, I missed your posts! Glad to know that you're still alive and kicking! How fun to have visitors.

I was at BGEA a couple of days ago and had to inquire w/ Jess about the new MK mineral make-up. I'll admit, I'm intrigued by it. You should do a post on that to give us more background!

Christy said...

Awe, thanks girls!! Its good to be back in the blogging world. :)

And Hannah, I'll get going on the MK blog too...the mineral powder is amazing!! Donna, you might want to switch from your creme to powder once you try it. :)

Dolly said...

YES! A new post! I'm so glad that Lyndsey and Bradley came to visit you. I know that was a big highlight for you. Seeing pictures of your place made me think of our old apt together. Good times! I called you yesterday and left a message. Did you get it? When I was done, it said, "message errased" so I wasn't sure if you received it.

Christy said...

Dol, I didn't get your message yesterday...it must have been erased. I saw that I had a missed call from you, but I had choir prac. last night, so I didn't get home until later. Let's try to talk soon..miss you! :)