Monday, November 2, 2009

There's a Monkey in the Martin House!


We had a great Halloween in our house...very relaxing and such a good family day! We had Joshua's b-day party on Friday night (will post on that later) so he played with all of his "toys" from his b-day while Jesse slept and I got the house cleaned and laundry done. Later that afternoon we played with Jesse boy and then Joshua and I curled up in our chairs (I know, so romantic...ha) and watched Transformers 2 while Jesse took nap #2. It was such a nasty & rainy day so we enjoyed having the day to just be home and be together--lately things have been so busy that I really soaked this day up--I wanted it to last FOREVER. :) Anyways, here we are gearing up for Jesse's 1st Halloween out on the town....




This is the new face he's been doing lately...cracks me up!




Later that night, we got Jesse all decked out in his costume and we headed to our 1st trick or treat stop--Mandy (my sis-in-law) mom's house. We love Mrs. Pat and Mr. Mac--I have known them for years and years and they have always treated me just like one of their own. So, I think Jesse will be super close to them too, which I am glad, because they are such wonderful people with so much love to give!

Here's Jesse with Mrs. Pat & Mac



Is he not the CUTEST little monkey you've ever seen? :)

Our next trick or treat stop was Mammy & Pappy's house. We were kind of late so I didn't get a picture of all the kids in their costumes...and I hate that...but we did get an after bath pic, which is better than nothing!



Jessie & Mammy--Jesse was REALLY over the costume @ this point! ;)




Happy Halloween from the Martins!

1 comment:

Sue U said...

Cutest little monkey I've ever seen!! :) He is changing so much -- love his new little smile! Love you, girl.....